Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Post!!!

Wuddup? Alright i've never done this before, not really sure what i'm supposed to do exactly. I'm thinking maybe I should just be writing some stuff i've been thinking about. Nothing deep, or emotional...thats just not my style.

I'll start with something thats really been bothering me. Transformers. What the fuck man? The first one was one of the worst films i've seen in some time. Don't get me wrong i had a great time at the movies when i went to see it. But i heard people saying "it was fucking awesome," "i can't wait for part 2," and other bullshit like that. The movie was terrible, there was no plot, the acting was terrible, and it looked like every other overhyped over-directed Michael Bay movie. OK I take it back, there was plot, just a crappy one. It was an entertaining movie, shit blowing up, fast cars, hot girl, but it lacked in some of the othere things that make a good film. I'm saying all of this with every intention of going to see part 2 soon, but i just wanted to put it out there that i think this movie will be alot worse than the first one, but we'll all be too distracted by all the explosions and Megan Fox close ups to notice.

By the way, Megan Fox....mehhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment