Monday, September 13, 2010

Vamps

Quick one on Vampires:

I'm tired of all of you! By you I mean people obsessed with vampires. I can't hate on vampires because they're not real. You heard? THEY'RE NOT REAL. I don't wanna hear about how much you all looove Eric from true blood. He's pale skinned, like 200 years old and will kill you for your blood. How is this sexy? Or romantic? I just don't get it. Someone out there needs to explain how these weirdos have gone from being attractions at Halloween Horror nights to sex symbols. And Robert Patterson or Pattinson or whatever the fuck his name is. The guy looks like Benicio del Toro and Powder had a gay inbred son. The Twilight saga?? You took harry potter and just gayed it up more than it already was. I've already seen movies with vampires vs werewolves. Its called Underworld. There's lots more action and Kate Beckinsale is 10x hotter than any bad actress in any those twilight "films."
All that vampire crap can suck it....and yes there was a pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment